2005年12月29日 星期四

From Now On

"No pains, no gains" 

Like everyone's fate, when the moment we decided, we thought it's absolutely right because of the unkown confidence. When the things really happen, we suddenly realize it is not like anything we imagined.

After some days or months, we will totally understand how foolish we were. So we regret, we feel lost.
But it's what we deserved, and that's the way we grow up.


"Have you ever thought you would be better in the future?" you smiled and I shocked.

"Never, I just always thought I lost the one that can't be replaced"
"and, because it's too deep to let it go". I answered peacefully with sorrow.

"No, don't say that!"
"You know the cause and effect, and you know the karma, right?"
"God will do the fair judgement."
"You never know who you will meet in the future, and you never know God will compensate you in which way.."

I can feel the honest sentiment in your words, so I listened and thought.

"You know what?"I said. 
"I have experienced this before, so I swore to cherish the one I love and to obey every word I promise from then on"
"I did it! I did it!", "but it's useless..."

"Believe the value again, release yourself. You are really excellent! " 

I was so touched at the moment you said.

Definitely, you are one of my best friends, especially we had so special past. You always can touch my deep mind, even you are at the other side on the earth. When you heared I lost the love, you cried with me and gave me your best comfort. I really appreciate what you have done. You let me know I 'm not alone. When I got up yesterday, I gave myself a big smile. It was a good day to me. I felt "I'm back".

The real relief, from now on.


For one of my best friends, J, right now in UK.
Hope you are happy with Paul and beautiful forever.



1 則留言:

vkyoung 提到...

改了幾個字XD 意思差真多, 被一堆人罵 XD