2006年3月29日 星期三

Complain

To my dear neighbor:

Hey, you know..
Since I have heard your loudly laughing voice and you have known my ugly singing through the wall before,  it's supposed that we had some consensus. 

"THE WALL IS SO THIN".

Well, I know it must be very "exciting" to you that your "friend"came to see you. However, the  "noise" you are making is so lound and clear that I can't concentrate on my sleeping. It also makes me very shy.

I'm too conservative to say more. (that might be a lie.)
I really can't sleep anymore.   (that's the awlful truth.)

Ok, I surrender!!
I will start  to sing every song I know (especially the RAP by Linkin Park) in 5 min to interrupt your fatal attraction unless you low down your voice.


Sincerely yours,

VK


To dear P:

Although it is 4:am right now, I will still get up early!.

 



1 則留言:

vkyoung 提到...

1.

對阿是meteora..

Easier to run裡的RAP我很愛呢~



2.

我沒看過成名在望耶