2005年6月6日 星期一

A possibility

I am just wondering this possibility.

In fact, I am so enjoying in research.
If I can graduate in two years, maybe I can continue staying as a post-doc.
In my post-doc period, I can regularly attend MPEG meeting and travel the world per 3 months.

Well, travelling the world without payment is my dream.
(maybe many others' dreams, too. :D)
Also, I can know many scholars from the world, and that may give me the opportunity to work abroad after my post-doc life.

Taiwan is so unstable in politics and there might be a war in ten years.
If I can stay abroad, my families can go with me.
Maybe I think too much, but this is possible.

So I may go abroad at 2005 + 6= 2011. If so, I would work abroad about 5 or 6 years.
See what would happen at that time.

So this is a good life schedule to me.
but it's really uneasy..


沒有留言: